Ambassadors Caregivers has started specialty programs for the elderly. Already famous for its flagship caregiver program overseen by highly trained care assistants, the premier personal home care has taken this initiative to meet the demand for more specialized programs. The specialty programs for the elderly include Transition to Home, In-Home Chef, Give Yourself a Break Program, Check-In Program, Home Safety Evaluation Program, Share a Caregiver and Medication Management for seniors. Each of these has its own unique benefits for the seniors living in assisted care. And Ambassadors Caregivers let them choose the one that suits their needs best.
These specialty programs for elderly are in addition to our concierge services for loved ones, who need specific in depth services. For example, In-home chef program for clients, who are able to live independently but need weekly meal prep so they can enjoy time with grandchildren.
Another example, a family caregiver need to go out of town for a wedding and need help over the weekend for mom, will use our Weekend Relief Program.
- Transition to Home specialty caregiver program: This is designed for clients returning home from hospital or transitional facilities.
- In-Home Chef: This weekly concierge program makes it possible for residents to enjoy home-cooked meals. The chefs, primarily care professionals, prepare 10-12 servings of nutritious food weekly in the home.
- Give Yourself a Break Program: This offers respite care for family caregivers.
- Check-In program: This program is specifically meant for families living far away or out of town and have their beloved in assisted care. This program ensures that the resident is monitored for their health and well-being. Their nutrition and physical needs are well taken care of.
- Home Safety Evaluation Program: Under this program, the home care coordinator performs a 12-point safety inspection of the home at no additional charges.
- Share a Caregiver program: This allows residents to share a caregiver so that they can minimize costs.
- Medication Management for seniors program: This comprises of medication review and management by a pharmacist.